Today, India has become a paradise for couples around the world to get IVF treatment. It is not surprising that the number of infertile patients arriving in the country is increasing every year. The availability of advanced medical technologies, specialized fertility clinics with experienced doctors and paramedical personnel are the factors that distinguish foreign couples wishing to visit the country.
In addition, most insurance companies do not cover IVF treatments as part of their insurance policy, which is why India being the cheapest destination for IVF treatments and has priority over others country.
Many Indian cities have renowned IVF centers that have provided successful treatment to childless parents in the country and to foreigners. Treatment is cheaper and the success rate of IVF in India can make the mother’s dream a reality. Here is a brief overview of the top 5 IVF centers in India as per our research:
- Max Healthcare: When it comes to find best IVF center in India, then it has to be Max healthcare. This hospital is considered one of the best IVF and infertility treatment centers. It has a chain of hospitals in Delhi, Uttarakhand, Punjab and other places.
- BLK Hospital: This hospital is located in Delhi, known to be one of the finest IVF centers in Delhi. It provides IVF treatment using all the latest reproductive technologies in the world.
- Indira Infertility and IVF Center: Indira IVF clinic has been providing successful treatments since 1988. With state-of-the-art technology and highly-trained infertility specialists, the clinic is the first one to import Closed Working Chamber for better rates in IVF treatment success.
- Apollo Hospitals: Multi-City IVF Clinic in India: The IVF facility and expertise at various centres of Apollo hospitals are as sound as the brand itself. They have got centers across India including Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad and many more.
They have a team of expert doctors in Reproductive technologies and medicines, Ultra sonographers, Nurse-counselors, Embryologists and Andrologists. With advanced IVF procedures and equipment, they have achieved a higher success rate in the field of infertility treatment.
- Infertility India: This IVF clinic in Mumbai is famous for its high success rate in treating patients. It also has fully-equipped IVF Centers in New Delhi, Chandigarh and Navi Mumbai.
Making the final decision to have a baby is wonderful and their smallest feet create the biggest imprint in our hearts. But remember that IVF fertility treatments can be an emotional and stressful experience. Some cases of mix-ups of eggs or sperms may arises and the worry is establish in a mind that if the baby is your or not. So we recommend that in each case of IVF, DNA test (Paternity/ Maternity/ Trio Paternity Test) must be done to make verify that baby is biologically related to parents.
We also recommend people to go for NIPT test as it provides accurate information to parents about their baby’s genetic health before birth and without the risk of invasive testing such as amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling. It also detects Whole Genome – 23 pairs of human chromosomes, Common Chromosomal abnormality: Trisomy 13 (Patau’s Syndrome) Trisomy 18 (Edwards’ Syndrome) Trisomy 21 (Down’s syndrome), Microdeletions – 20 specific diseases – DiGeorge syndrome, Williams syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Angelman syndrome, Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsy (HNPP), Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome, Miller-Dieker syndrome and many more.
DNA Forensics Laboratory Private Limited is India’s first Private DNA Lab and our testing laboratory is NABL, ILAC/MRA – ILAC mutual recognition arrangement, ISO/IEC 17025 accredited. For further queries and to find the best solutions to your problems contact our customer representatives at: + 91-8010177771 or whatsapp us at: +91 9213177771 and he/she will guide you according to your situation.