The Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, serves as the capital of Nigeria. It is ranked among the fastest-growing cities globally. Furthermore, it stands top among Nigerian states in healthcare delivery. Getting a DNA testing service is one of them. DNA tests are highly accurate & reliable techniques for identifying and determining the relationships between individuals. It has also become a vital tool in the legal realm, criminal investigations, custody & paternity cases, organ transplants, and immigration cases. As being the leading provider of DNA testing services in the public & private sectors, DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. has started its service in Abuja as well.
We offer accurate and reliable DNA Tests for various purposes under one roof. We also provide embassy-approved Immigration DNA Tests in Abuja and countries like the UK, USA, Europe, Hong Kong, Ireland, etc.
DNA Sample Collection at Home: How to Do It?
It is important that you follow the printed instructions on our DNA Testing Kit carefully to take your DNA sample at home. Once collected, send us the sample by placing it in the tamperproof envelope provided in the kit.
Sample Collection Procedure with Buccal Swabs
Follow the below-mentioned steps to collect your sample by yourself.
- Open the Kit. Take care not to touch the swab tip when removing them from the sterile packaging.
- Roll the swab tip on the inside of the right and left cheeks for over a minute to collect cheek cells.
- Carefully place the swabs in an empty glass with their tips facing upwards. They should not touch each other. Then, allow the swabs to air dry for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Place the dried swabs in the sample envelope with the tip end inside.
- Once all the DNA samples have been collected, applicants must ensure that all the sample collection envelopes and forms are complete and signed. Then, place all the documents in the pre-signed return envelope for the lab. Make sure to seal the envelope.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You should refrain from drinking or eating food for 2 hours before sampling. There will be a problem processing samples containing coffee/tea or tobacco residues.
Range of DNA Tests in Abuja
Whether you want to find out who a child’s biological father is or want to establish your siblingship, we’ve got a variety of DNA tests to suit a range of needs. However, the cost of DNA tests in Abuja can vary depending on the specifications. Some standard DNA profiling tests include:
- Relationship DNA Test for Peace of Mind – As the name suggests itself, this type of DNA test is done to establish a genetic (biological) relationship between two or more individuals. Examples – Paternity, Maternity, Prenatal Paternity (No Sex Determination), Siblingship, Avuncular, Grandparentage DNA Tests, etc.
- Immigration DNA Test – Immigration cases often require a DNA test to confirm the biological relationship between the applicant and their sponsor.
- Ancestry & Lineage DNA Test – An ancestry DNA test in Abuja can take you far back in time, revealing interesting information about the origin of your ancestors or where they moved and settled through their lifetimes.
- DNA Test for Swapped Baby in Hospital – Many people’s babies get swapped with other newborns in a hospital or maternity center, which has been a real challenge for expecting couples. A Baby Swap DNA test allows you to identify or distinguish your child from a swapped child correctly.
Ready To Order A DNA Test?
At DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd., you get authentic, accurate, and reliable DNA Tests in Abuja. We provide fully accredited DNA testing services to clients in accordance with the highest international standards.
Here’s what makes us the best in the DNA testing field:
- 400+ collection centers throughout the world
- Cutting edge technology
- Fastest turnaround time
- Availability of DNA test kits online
- Pocket-friendly DNA Test Cost in Abuja with uncompromised accuracy
Furthermore, we provide DNA tests in Port Harcourt and other cities of Nigeria for relationship identification, immigration, and various other purposes.
Still, got questions about the procedure & cost of DNA tests in Abuja, Nigeria? Then, reach us at +234 816 881 2732 or via WhatsApp at +91 9213177771. Our dedicated team of experts will help you out with your queries.
Paternity DNA Test in Abuja, Nigeria
Maternity DNA Test in Abuja, Nigeria
Relationship DNA Test in Abuja, Nigeria
Immigration DNA Test in Abuja, Nigeria