A Refund Policy is the agreement where customers are informed about refund policies. We will be happy to consider a refund within the 7 days of your original purchase and will be granted in the sole discretion of www.dnaforensics.in.
- You have three working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday and Indian Bank Holidays) from the date on which the Company accepts your order), to cancel the Contract without cause or penalty, upon serving a written notice of cancellation upon the Company.
- If you cancel the Contract under this provision the purchase price will be returned to you as soon as practicably possible, and in any event within 30 days of the Company’s receipt of your notice of cancellation.
- On cancellation for whatever reason you must return the Kits the Company has delivered to you in the pre-paid envelope provided within 7 days of cancellation. You must keep the Kit in your possession prior to its return to the Company and in good condition. If the Kits are damaged on delivery the Company will replace or exchange any such Kits; or refund you for the price paid. For legal tests, a cancellation fee of 8000 INR is due if kits have been dispatched or samples have been collected.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Contract if the Services were listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
- Any dates quoted by the Company to you for the provision of the Services are approximate and do not have any contractual effect, and shall not be treated as being of the essence of the Contract.
- The Company will not be liable to you for any loss or damage direct or indirect, caused or occasioned by any delay howsoever arising from the performance of the Service.
- The Company shall be entitled to destroy all samples received from you or derived from these samples together with any associated results or other documentation after three months and twenty four months respectively from the date of transmission.
- The sample DNA derived from the donor’s sample or any data derived therefore will not be released to any third party other than in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Company will retain the DNA sample for three months
- The Company will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the result of the analysis of biological samples provided to us by you is correct but subject to a margin of error of 0.01%. No further representation, warranty or undertaking is given or made in relation to the result of analysis. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The information contained in the analysis is solely for your use.
- In the unlikely event that the result of analysis is found to be in error, the Company shall perform a further analysis for you free of charge or return your payment at our sole discretion.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any other person as a result of the provision to you of a result of analysis.
- The Company makes no representation, express or implied, that the result of analysis is fit for any particular purpose. If you wish to use the result of our analysis in any court proceedings then we recommend that you obtain independent legal advice.
- You warrant that you are legally entitled to possession of the samples you have provided to the Company. You agree to indemnify the Company against all costs, claims, expenses and any loss or damage that the Company may suffer as a result of you providing the Company with samples, which have not been legally obtained. The Company strongly advises that you should obtain independent legal advice about your legal entitlement to take or obtain samples of biological material from persons other than yourself. You warrant that you are not a person suffering from mental disorder and are therefore incapable of understanding the nature and purpose of the test. The Company makes no representation that you are legally entitled to perform any particular act in order to obtain biological samples for analysis.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, submit the refund request via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat and our executive will help you in it.