- Overview of single drug use up to 12 months
- Testing results within 5 working days
- NABL Accredited Testing facility for accurate and reliable test reports
- Easy sampling
- Give your sample at one of our 200+ collection centers all over India
Nail Drug Testing is an easy and painless way to know if your loved ones have been indulged in drug use lately.
How does Nail Drug Testing work?
When a drug is consumed, its metabolites reach the nails’ keratin fibers via blood circulation. There, the metabolites get trapped, which is the basis for a Nail Drug Test. Hardened keratin of the nails can hold the drug metabolites for long periods. This makes it possible to detect a drug by Nail Drug Testing for a drug consumed during the past twelve months.
Why Go For Nail Drug Testing?
In cases where the person has very little or no hair for a Hair Drug Testing, or he/she can not cut hair for religious reasons or even due to physical appearances, a Nail Drug Test becomes the first choice. A Nail Drug Test can not provide a historic or segmented pattern of drug use, like in the case of a Hair Drug Test, but it can give an overview of drug use for up to 12 months.
Drugs detectable by Our Nail Drug Test
Our Nail Drug Tests can find out the following substances/drugs:
- Cannabis (Ganza)
- Cocaine (Crack)
- MDMA (Ecstasy)
- Benzodiazepines (Benzo, Bar, Downer, Nerve Pill, Zannies)
- Ketamine (Date Drug, Rape Drug)
- Amphetamine (Speed)
- Methamphetamine (Ice, Meth, Crystal Meth, Crystal)
- Methadone (Meph, MCAT, Bubbles, Drone, Miaow, White Magic, M-Smack)
- PCP (Angel Dust, Hog, Ozone, Rocket Fuel, Shermans, Wack, Crystal)
- Opiates (White Stuff, Smack)
- Zolpidem (Sleepeasy. Zombie pills, A-minus)
Sample Collection for Nail Drug Test
The sample for a Nail Drug Testing requires clipping the nails from as close to the nail-bed as possible. The blood circulation richly supplies the nail bed compared to the rest of the nail length. If the nail is 5 mm or longer in length, then a single nail clipping would be sufficient. However, if the nails are shorter, approximately 10mg of nail clippings is required. Nail clippings from multiple fingernails or toenails can be taken for the test. Only one type of nail must be clipped and used for the sample -either fingernails only or toenails only (never a mixture of both).
You can visit one of our 200+ collection centers to give your sample or order our Nail Drug Testing kit online to collect the sample yourself. You have to send the collected sample to our testing facility by mail/courier service. After we have received the sample at our testing facility, we will provide you the test results and the report within 5 days.