Manipur is in the North-Eastern corner of India, bordering Myanmar. The state serves as a corridor for India to the Southeast Asian countries and offers immense possibilities for tourism and regional business growth. In recent years, India’s competitiveness in DNA diagnostics has led to the easy availability of high-value DNA Testing Services across the nation. Today you can get almost any type of DNA Test in Manipur. However, the authenticity, accuracy, and reliability of a DNA test are critical, and here, at DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd., we take care of all of these. We are a trusted DNA Lab in Manipur, providing embassy-approved Immigration DNA Test in Manipur, across India, and countries like the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
Steps Involved in DNA Testing in Manipur
If you are a resident of Manipur and are looking for reliable DNA Testing in Manipur; your search is over. DNA Testing starts with collecting DNA samples of the involved parties. For this, buccal swabs are used. A buccal swab or cheek swab is made of sterile cotton that is rubbed against the cheek walls to collect the epithelial cells. Later, the DNA test will be extracted from these cells for the test.
Then the long-strand DNA is broken down into smaller fragments called Short Tandem Repeats (STRs) using the restriction enzymes. This makes it easier to study. However, the resultant STRs need to be amplified using Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
Then capillary electrophoresis completes the process of DNA analysis, producing a unique DNA profile. Although 99.9% DNA of every person is the same, the remaining 0.1% of the difference makes every individual unique. If the DNA analysis shows a 99.999% match, the respective relationship is established. In the case of a 0% match, it is not established.
Types of DNA Testing Services in Manipur
You can choose from a wide range of DNA testing services used for many applications/purposes. The DNA test cost in Manipur can also vary depending upon their specification. Some standard DNA profiling tests include-
- Peace of Mind DNA Test for Relationship Identification:
- Paternity Test
- Maternity Test
- Paternity Trio Test
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test (No Sex Determination)
- Siblingship Test
- Grandparentage Test
- Avuncular Test
- DNA Test for Immigration Purposes: Immigration requires establishing the biological relationship between the sponsor and the applicant. If the attached documents are not sufficient to prove that the involved parties are related, the immigration officer may reject the visa application.
- DNA Test for Organ Transplant Cases: In the case of critical organ failure, a person needs a healthy organ. The Transplantation of Human Organs Act (THOA) 2014 states that a DNA test is mandatory in the case of the live donor and the recipient being close relatives. We provide NABL accredited DNA test reports for an organ transplant case, along with Form-5.
- Ancestry Testing: If you are interested in your ancestral past, you can get a DNA test in Manipur for ancestral origins as well. The following are the types of Ancestry DNA Tests you can get:
- Paternal Lineage DNA Ancestry Test
- Maternal Lineage DNA Ancestry Test
- DNA Starter Ancestry Test
- GPS Origins Ancestry Test
Due to inadequate access to reliable DNA testing services, we took this initiative and are now providing accredited DNA Tests in Manipur for various purposes at cost-effective prices.
DNA Forensics Laboratory – The Best DNA Lab in Manipur
DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. (DFL) is one of the best Indian companies to provide 100% accurate, reliable, and accredited DNA Tests in Manipur at competitive prices. Our testing facility is certified with NABL, ILAC/MRA – ILAC mutual recognition arrangement, ISO/IEC 17025. We offer the best DNA Test Price in Manipur, and India, making our tests affordable and accessible for everyone.
The following are some of the key strengths that make DFL one of the best DNA labs in Manipur and PAN India for various DNA testing services:
- Regional/local collections across India and other countries
- Latest and advanced methodologies for the test
- Highly qualified and experienced technical staff
- Test results within 3-5 business days
- Home collection facility
- Can order DNA test kit online
- Express Services* option –the next day or same-day reporting services depending upon the case’s urgency.
- Our DNA Test Cost in Manipur is the most competitive, offering the best value without compromising service quality.
To learn more or book a DNA Test in Manipur, call us today at +91 8010177771 or WhatsApp at +91 9213177771.
Paternity DNA Test in Manipur
Maternity DNA Test in Manipur
Relationship DNA Test in Manipur
Immigration DNA Test in Manipur