Nigeria is otherwise known as the ‘Giant of Africa.’ The name comes from the vastness of its land, the diversity of its peoples & languages, its huge population, and its oil & other natural resources. This country offers numerous products and services at competitive prices to the world. Similarly, getting a DNA testing service is one of them. Nigeria today provides a wide variety of DNA tests. Nevertheless, the accuracy, reliability, and authenticity of a DNA test are crucial, and here at DNA Forensics Laboratory, we take care of all of these. We are a trusted DNA Lab in Nigeria, providing embassy-approved Immigration DNA Tests in Nigeria and other countries like the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
Steps Involved in DNA Testing in Nigeria
If you are a citizen who needs a reliable DNA Test in Nigeria, your search ends here. DNA testing begins with collecting samples from the parties involved. Buccal swabs are used for this purpose. The buccal swab or cheek swab is made of sterile cotton to collect epithelial cells from the cheek walls. These cells will later be isolated and DNA gets analyzed.
With restriction enzymes, the long-strand DNA is broken down into shorter fragments called Short Tandem Repeats (STRs). This facilitates DNA analysis. The resultant STRs must then be amplified by Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
Lastly, capillary electrophoresis completes the process of DNA analysis, resulting in a unique DNA profile. Every individual has 99.9% of the same DNA, but the remaining 0.1% is what makes them unique. The respective relationship is established if the DNA analysis shows a 99.99% match. In the case of a 0% match, it is not established.
What Type of DNA Tests can I Get in Nigeria?
We provide a number of DNA test in Nigeria for various purposes. You can also buy a DNA test online based on your requirement. Some standard DNA profiling tests are-
- Peace of Mind DNA Tests
It can be done for the following relationships:
- Maternity Test
- Paternity Test
- Paternity Trio Test
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test (No Sex Determination)
- Siblingship Test
- Grandparentage Test
- Kinship Test
- DNA Test for Immigration Pursuits: The immigration process requires establishing the biological relationship between the petitioner & the beneficiary. An immigration officer can reject a visa application if the attached documents cannot prove that the concerned parties are related. Therein, DNA testing has become a requirement in many countries to verify the biological relationships of the involved parties.
- DNA Test for Organ Transplant Cases (As per THOA, 2014): An individual with critical organ failure needs a healthy organ. As per the Transplantation of Human Organs Act (THOA) 2014, DNA testing is mandatory when the donor & recipient are close relatives. For organ transplant cases, we provide NABL accredited DNA test reports along with Form-5.
- Ancestry Testing: Those interested in learning more about their ancestral past can also get DNA tests in Nigeria. There are various types of Ancestry DNA Tests available:
- DNA Ancestry Paternal Lineage Test
- DNA Ancestry Maternal Lineage Test
- DNA Starter Ancestry Test
- GPS Origins Ancestry Test
- Forensic DNA Test: Forensic investigation often requires DNA analysis of the biological samples retrieved from the crime sites. We have completed & are currently conducting forensic investigative DNA analysis cases for law enforcement agencies with our state-of-the-art DNA fingerprinting technology. Furthermore, we also provide services like
DNA Forensics Laboratory – For Accredited DNA Tests in Nigeria
DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. is among the leading companies cum labs for accurate, reliable, & accredited DNA Tests in Nigeria at competitive prices. We are one of the most trusted DNA testing labs in Nigeria, with an excellent track record & thousands of satisfied customers.
We are an entrusted DNA company because of the following factors:
- We are government approved DNA testing laboratory & only provider of legal DNA tests
- We have regional & local collection centres across India, Nigeria, and other countries
- Team of highly qualified and experienced professionals
- Multiple sample collection options
- Home DNA Test Kit online
- Fastest turnaround time, with same-day reporting option (T&C applied)
- All of our DNA tests are offered at the best price in Nigeria, making them affordable & accessible for everyone.
For further queries regarding DNA Tests in Nigeria, you can contact us on our helpline number +91 8010177771 or chat with our representatives live on our WhatsApp number +91 9213177771.
Paternity DNA Test in Nigeria
Maternity DNA Test in Nigeria
Relationship DNA Test in Nigeria
Immigration DNA Test in Nigeria