The hilly state of Tripura is located in north-eastern India & is bordered on three sides by Bangladesh. It is the third smallest state & is known for its diverse culture, archaeology, handicrafts, and music. The state capital is Agartala, located on a plain to the west. If you are a resident of this state, looking for the DNA Test in Tripura & nearby areas, then you are in the right place. We are among the best and most trusted DNA labs in Tripura, providing various DNA Testing Services under one roof. The coming sections will guide you on everything about how a DNA test is done, what’s the need, and when & how to get a DNA Test in Tripura.
Purpose of DNA Testing
A DNA test can help explore various aspects of your genetic makeup in exciting ways. Moreover, you can get the desired DNA test at an affordable price. However, the DNA Test Cost in Tripura can vary depending upon its specification.
- Paternity DNA Test – Establishes the biological relationship of a child (or adult) with the alleged father.
- Maternity DNA Test- It is used to establish the biological relationship between a child & the alleged mother.
- Paternity Trio DNA Test – It is a DNA Test for paternity with the inclusion of the mother’s DNA sample.
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity DNA Test – Establishing paternity before the child is born (No Prenatal Sex Determination).
- DNA Test for Swapped Child in Hospital – For the identification of a swapped baby in hospital to reunite the child with the biological parents.
- Siblingship DNA Test – A Full Siblingship or a Half Siblingship DNA test is used to establish the biological relationship between alleged siblings (brothers and/or sisters).
- Grandparentage DNA Test – To establish the genetic relationship between grandparents and grandchildren. This test is often also used as a substitute for paternity testing.
- Avuncular Test – It establishes the genetic relationship between nephews or nieces and the uncles/aunts.
- Immigration DNA Test – It is conducted to establish the biological relationship between an immigration applicant (beneficiary) and their sponsor (petitioner).
- Ancestry DNA Test – This test provides various information about ancestors’ origin, their migration, etc. Furthermore, we are providing diverse Ancestry DNA testing in Tripura like:
- DNA Ancestry Paternal Lineage Test
- DNA Ancestry Maternal Lineage Test
- GPS Origins Ancestry Test
- Cell Line Authentication Test – For researches, drug development, vaccine development, biotechnological studies, etc.
DNA Forensics Laboratory – The Best DNA Lab in Tripura
DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. (DFL) is one of the leading Indian companies to provide accurate, reliable, & accredited DNA Tests in Tripura at competitive pricing. Our DNA testing laboratory has been certified according to ISO 15189: 2012 in medical testing and certified by NABL & ILAC/MRA. For immigration applications, we carry out embassy-approved DNA testing to establish links between family members for visa purposes. We offer the best DNA Test Price in Tripura, and India, making our tests affordable & accessible for everyone.
The following are some of the key strengths that make DFL one of the most desirable DNA labs in Tripura and PAN India for various DNA testing services:
- Regional & local collections centers across India & other countries.
- The only Indian company to provide Legal DNA Tests in India.
- Latest and advanced methodologies for the test.
- Fastest turnaround time of 4-5 business days.
- Home collection facility.
- Can order a DNA test kit online.
- Express Services* option –the next day or same-day reporting services depending upon the case’s urgency.
- Providing NABL-accredited Organ Transplant DNA Test in India with Form-5.
- Our DNA Test Cost in Tripura is the most competitive, offering the best value without compromising service quality.
To learn more or book a DNA Test in Tripura, call us today at +91 8010177771 or WhatsApp at +91 9213177771.
Paternity DNA Test in Tripura
Maternity DNA Test in Tripura
Relationship DNA Test in Tripura
Immigration DNA Test in Tripura