Tamil Nadu is the southernmost state in India. It is known to house the descendants from one of the oldest civilizations in the world. Furthermore, it has always been at the forefront of industrialization with a strong presence in manufacturing engineering, auto components, textiles, leather, etc. The use of a DNA testing service is one of them. Since its discovery, DNA testing technology has advanced in truly remarkable ways. DNA profiling is currently available to everyone worldwide. Hundreds of thousands of people use various DNA tests, including paternity and prenatal testing, maternity, grandparent, and sibling tests, to establish the biological relationship between two or more individuals. If you’re looking for the most reliable DNA Test in Tamil Nadu, DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd., is the best option.
We are a reputable DNA testing company in Tamil Nadu that provides the most affordable DNA test costs in Tamil Nadu and India. Furthermore, we offer embassy-approved Immigration DNA Tests in India for nations like the UK, USA, Canada, France, etc.
Process of DNA Testing in Tamil Nadu
If you are a resident seeking a DNA test in Tamil Nadu, your quest is over. DNA test starts with collecting DNA samples of the involved parties. You can accomplish that by ordering our kit, following the directions, and taking the sample independently. First, sterile cotton buccal swabs are rubbed inside the cheek walls, where epithelial cells get attached. Then, after allowing the swabs to air dry, seal them in the discrete envelopes that came with the kit.
Upon completing the consent form, you need to place the sealed envelopes (included in the kit) and the form in a tamper-proof envelope with the address of the testing facility. As soon as the samples are packed, they have to be delivered by courier to the testing facility, where DNA profiling is done and reports are generated. At the testing facility, DNA samples are separated from cells. After that, the long-strand DNA molecule is analyzed for Short Tandem Repeats or STRs. Then, the STRs are amplified. Amplification is accomplished using Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR). Following the analysis of the genetic data, DNA fingerprints/profiles are created. In the next step, both parties’ DNA profiles are compared to determine if they are related or not.
Applications of DNA Testing Services in Tamil Nadu
The DNA test cost in Tamil Nadu can vary depending on their specification. Some standard DNA profiling tests include-
- Peace of Mind DNA Tests
- Paternity Test
- Maternity Test
- Paternity Trio Test
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test (No Sex Determination)
- Siblingship Test
- Grandparentage Test
- Avuncular Test
- DNA Test for Immigration Purposes: Immigration involves proving the applicant’s and sponsor’s biological connection. The immigration officer can reject the visa application if the supporting documentation is insufficient to establish the parties’ familial ties.
- DNA Test for Organ Transplant Cases: A person needs a healthy organ in cases of critical organ failure. According to the Transplantation of Human Organs Act (THOA) 2014, a DNA test is required when the living donor and the recipient are related. We provide NABL accredited DNA test reports accompanied by Form 5 with every organ transplant case.
- DNA Ancestry Tests: If you are curious about your ancestral history, you can get a DNA test in Tamil Nadu for ancestral origins. You can get the following types of ancestry DNA tests:
- Paternal Lineage DNA Ancestry Test
- Maternal Lineage DNA Ancestry Test
- GPS Origins Ancestry DNA Test
The lack of reliable DNA testing services in this state prompted us to take the initiative and offer accredited DNA tests in Tamil Nadu at reasonable rates.
DNA Forensics Laboratory – The Best DNA Testing Company in Tamil Nadu
DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. is one of the top companies for accurate and reliable DNA testing in Tamil Nadu at reasonable prices. Having an excellent track record and thousands of satisfied customers, our DNA testing labs in Tamil Nadu are one of the most trusted in the state.
DNA is an entrusted company because of the following reasons:
- Govt. approved DNA testing company, and the only provider of legal DNA tests in India.
- We have local collection centres across India and other countries.
- Team of highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- Multiple sample collection options.
- Home DNA Testing Kit available online.
- Fastest turnaround time, with same-day or next-day reporting options (T&C applied).
- All of our tests are offered at the best DNA test price in Tamil Nadu, making them affordable & accessible for everyone.
For further queries regarding DNA Testing in Tamil Nadu, you can call us on the helpline number +91 8010177771 or chat with our representatives on WhatsApp number +91 9213177771.