In Nigeria, Ibadan is Oyo state’s capital and most populous city. It is ranked the second fastest-growing city on the African continent. Moreover, Ibadan is also ranked 3rd in West Africa in the tech startups index. DNA Testing in Ibadan has been quite challenging until we started providing accredited DNA Tests in Ibadan and other nearby city areas. DNA profiling involves identifying and comparing individuals based on their DNA profiles. Earlier, testing was used only for criminal investigations and paternity disputes. However, it is now available for a wide range of purposes to the general public as well. Every individual’s DNA profile is unique, just like their fingerprints. It’s something you’re born with. Generally, 99.9% of the DNA between humans is identical. The remaining percent is what makes us unique.
We are among the most trusted DNA company in Ibadan, providing various DNA testing services under one roof. Read on to learn more about various aspects of DNA tests, testing methods and applications of DNA tests in Ibadan, and more.
Steps Involved in Getting DNA Tests
The following are the steps:
- The process of DNA testing begins with the sample collection of the parties involved. First, the buccal swab, made of sterile cotton, is rubbed against the cheek walls to collect the epithelial cells. It is also possible to extract DNA from diverse samples, such as blood, saliva, and hair. Then, the extracted cells will undergo STRs (Short Tandem Repeats) analysis.
- DNA profiling does not use restriction enzymes to cut down the DNA. Instead, it uses Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology to produce many copies of the respective STRs sequences.
- Once PCR produces enough copies of sequences, electrophoresis separates different-sized DNA molecules, which undergo through laser, ultimately generating a unique DNA profile.
As a result, it is doubtful that you will share the same profile as anyone else unless you are an identical twin.
Applications of DNA Tests
Our DNA tests can be used for a variety of purposes. You can also purchase DNA tests online based on your needs. At DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd, you can get the desired DNA test in Ibadan at competitive prices. However, the cost of a DNA test in Ibadan can vary depending on its specifications.
- Peace of Mind DNA Test – A peace of mind (POM) test is done for information only and does not require many formalities. For this reason, the POM DNA test cost in Ibadan and Oyo is comparatively lesser than more specialized DNA tests.
- Paternity Test
- Maternity Test
- Paternity Trio Test
- Siblingship Test
- Grandparentage Test
- Avuncular Test
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test (No Sex Determination)
- Immigration DNA Test – To obtain an immigration visa, the sponsor and applicant must establish a biological relationship. An immigration officer may refuse a visa application if the attached documents do not demonstrate that the parties involved are related. When choosing the best DNA company in Ibadan for an immigration DNA test, ensure their reports are accredited & admissible by the respective embassy, and also you get the best DNA test cost in Ibadan.
- Ancestry DNA Tests – People interested to learn about their ancestral history can also get DNA tests in Ibadan. Ancestry DNA tests come in different types, as mentioned below:
- Maternal Lineage Ancestry DNA Test
- Paternal Lineage Ancestry DNA Test
- GPS Origins DNA Ancestry Test
Get the Best DNA Test Costs in Ibadan with DNA Forensics Laboratory!
At DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd., you get authentic, 100% accurate, reliable, and accredited DNA Tests in Ibadan. Moreover, our DNA testing laboratory has been certified according to ISO 15189: 2012 in medical testing and certified by NABL & ILAC/MRA.
Here’s what makes us the best in the DNA testing field:
- 400+ collection centers throughout the world, including Ibadan
- Home collection facility
- Can order a DNA test kit online
- Fastest turnaround time
- Pocket-friendly DNA Test Cost in Ibadan with uncompromised accuracy
We also offer various types of DNA Tests in Owerri and other cities in Nigeria. For further queries or to schedule a DNA Test in Ibadan, call us today at +234 816 881 2732 or WhatsApp at +91 9213177771.
Paternity DNA Test in Ibadan, Nigeria
Maternity DNA Test in Ibadan, Nigeria
Relationship DNA Test in Ibadan, Nigeria
Immigration DNA Test in Ibadan, Nigeria