Owerri, the capital of Imo State in Nigeria, is set in the heart of Igboland. It is also the state’s largest city, followed by Orlu & Okigwe as second and third, respectively. If you are seeking a DNA Test in Owerri and nearby areas, you have come to the right place. The human hereditary material, DNA, contains the information necessary for organisms to develop and reproduce. It is passed from one generation to another, i.e., from parents to their offspring. In the cell nucleus, DNA molecules wind tightly to form chromosomes. It stores essential genetic information in the form of genes. This forms a base for DNA testing. Comparing DNA samples of two individuals enables family relationships to be established or disproven with a high degree of certainty. Furthermore, you can get the desired test at an affordable DNA test cost in Owerri on various grounds.
Sample Collection Method
It’s a ready-to-use and complete DNA testing kit, including buccal swabs, two blank envelopes, and a tamper-proof envelope. The swabs included in the kit are easy to use. All you have to do is order or purchase the DNA test Kit online and follow the kit’s steps to take the DNA sample yourself. Once the samples are collected, pack them and send them to the testing facility for analysis as described on the kit.
What can a DNA Test Online Reveal?
DNA tests, both regular and specialized, are available under one roof. However, the DNA Test price in Owerri can vary depending upon their specification. Below is the list of DNA tests in Owerri you can get.
Peace of Mind DNA Tests
It is usually done for one’s own informational purposes. Following are the DNA tests you can opt for according to your needs:
- Paternity DNA Test – A Paternity DNA Test establishes the paternal relationship between the child and the alleged father. Most people do it for peace of mind. Moreover, the DNA test cost in Owerri for peace of mind tests will be comparatively lesser than specialized tests.
- Maternity DNA Test – This test helps determine the biological relationship between a person and the alleged mother. We are at your service if you are looking for a steadfast DNA Lab in Owerri for accurate and reliable maternity tests.
- Prenatal Paternity DNA Test (No Sex Determination) – Establishes the genetic relationship between a fetus and the alleged father. It is generally used for peace of mind and can help ensure the mother and the child’s social security and legal rights.
- Siblingship DNA Test – Siblingship DNA testing is either used as a Full or a Half siblingship DNA test. It tells the users if they are biologically related brothers/sisters or not. Generally, each of the two siblings has one biological parent in common.
- Avuncular DNA Test – This DNA test can be administered between an alleged nephew/niece and aunt/uncle.
- Grandparentage DNA Test – This test helps families determine whether a biological relationship exists between grandparents and grandchildren.
Immigration DNA Test
Immigration laws only allow a related individual to get an immigrant visa. Therefore, if the primary documents submitted for the visa application aren’t sufficient to prove the biological relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary, the immigration officer may refuse the visa application. To avoid such scenarios, you should apply for a visa along with a DNA test report to avoid visa refusal.
Ancestry DNA Test
This test provides information about several ancestral facts and builds a deeper connection with your forefathers. According to your needs, you can choose the following types of ancestry DNA tests in Owerri:
- Paternal Lineage Ancestry DNA Test
- Maternal Lineage Ancestry DNA Test
- GPS Origins Ancestry DNA Test
DNA Forensics Laboratory – For the Best DNA Test Cost in Owerri
DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. is among the most trusted companies to provide 100% accurate, reliable, and accredited DNA Tests in Owerri at affordable prices. With our 400+ collection centers worldwide, you can visit your nearest collection center to give your DNA sample.
Our testing facility is NABL accredited, making our test reports highly accurate. In addition, we offer the best DNA Test Price in Owerri, making our tests affordable and accessible for everyone. Alternatively, you can order our DNA Test Kit Online.
Furthermore, we also provide DNA Tests in the Kano area for relationship identification, immigration, and various other purposes.
If you have questions regarding any aspect of the DNA Tests in Owerri, Nigeria, feel free to call or WhatsApp us at +91 9213177771. You can also contact us at +234 816 881 2732, and our team of executives will be glad to help you in every stage of the DNA test.
Paternity DNA Test in Owerri, Nigeria
Maternity DNA Test in Owerri, Nigeria
Relationship DNA Test in Owerri, Nigeria
Immigration DNA Test in Owerri, Nigeria