Today, India has become a paradise for couples worldwide to get IVF treatment. Therefore, it is not surprising that the number of infertile patients arriving in the country increases every year. The availability of advanced medical technologies, specialized fertility clinics with experienced doctors is the factor that makes foreign couples wish to visit the country. There are numerous IVF centres in the country; however, it is difficult to choose the top IVF centres in India with the latest technology, experienced hands, and higher success rates.
In addition, most insurance companies cover IVF treatments as part of their insurance policy, which is why India is the most affordable destination for IVF treatments. Many Indian cities have renowned IVF centres that have successfully treated childless parents – both Indian and foreign patients. As a result, treatment is affordable, and the success rate of IVF is higher in India – making the mother’s dream a reality.
Here Is A Brief Overview Of The Top 5 IVF Centres In India As Per Our Research
- Max Healthcare: When it comes to finding the top IVF centre in India, it has to be Max Healthcare. Just like their excellent healthcare services, their IVF department has an excellent track record. It has a chain of hospitals in Delhi, Uttarakhand, Punjab, etc.
- BLK Hospital: This hospital is located in Delhi, known to be one of the top IVF centres in India. It provides IVF treatment using all the latest reproductive technologies and is the first choice for couples looking for successful IVF.
- Indira Infertility and IVF Centre: Indira IVF clinic has been providing successful treatments since 1988. With state-of-the-art technology and highly-trained IVF specialists, the clinic is the first to import Closed Working Chambers (a place where embryo fertilization is done), thus providing better rates in IVF treatment.
- Apollo Hospitals: Multi-City IVF Clinic in India: The IVF facility and expertise at various centres of Apollo Hospitals are as sound as the brand itself. They have centres across India, including Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, etc. They have some of the best doctors in Reproductive technologies and medicines, Ultra sonographers, Nursing staff, counselors, Embryologists, and Endocrinologist. With advanced IVF procedures and equipment, they have achieved a higher success rate in the field of infertility treatment.
- Infertility India: This IVF clinic in Mumbai is famous for its high success rate in treating infertility patients. It also has fully-equipped IVF Centres in New Delhi, Chandigarh, and Navi Mumbai.
Significance of DNA Test in IVF Centres in India
Making the final decision to have a baby is wonderful, and their smallest feet create the biggest imprint in our hearts. But remember that IVF fertility treatments can be an emotional and stressful experience. Certain human errors like wrong labeling, exchanging of samples, etc. can cause worry in mind whether the baby is biologically related to the respective parents or not. So we recommend that in each case of IVF, a DNA Test like:
- Paternity DNA Test
- Maternity DNA Test
- Trio Paternity DNA Test must be done.
We also recommend people to go for NIPP (Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity) Test as it establishes the relationship between the unborn child and its biological father. You can also opt for NIPT (Non-Invasive Prenatal Trisomy) Testing to know about the baby’s genetic health before birth and without the risk of invasive testing such as amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling.
* No Sex Determination
Go through the following blogs, to know more about IVF and the role of the DNA Test:
DNA Tests for IVF and Surrogacy Babies
Prenatal Paternity DNA Test for IVF
Keep in Mind When Going for IVF
I hope the details about the top 5 IVF centres in India will be insightful for you in identifying the proper facilities of IVF. After implantation, it is best to get a DNA test for an IVF baby to prevent possible sampling, labeling, and implantation errors at IVF centres in India.
At DNA Forensics Laboratory Private Limited, we provide 100% accurate and reliable IVF DNA Tests. Our testing facility is accredited with NABL, ILAC/MRA – ILAC mutual recognition arrangement, ISO/IEC 17025. To find the best solutions to your problems, contact our customer representatives at + 91-8010177771 or WhatsApp us at +91 9213177771.
3 thoughts to “Top IVF Centres in India”
Excellent information. You gave us an useful article.
Thanks for this wonderful post and giving everyone great advice or tips about IVF centers. I am motivated through this post.
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give one thing again and help others like you helped me.