The brain is the most complex organ in our body. Though it may weigh less than 3 pounds, it somewhat mysteriously controls our thoughts and the physiological processes that keep us alive. Drugs & alcohol change the way we feel by altering the chemicals that keep the brain working smoothly. Say, when you first use drugs, your brain releases a dopamine chemical that makes you feel euphoric and want more of the drugs. Over time, your mind gets so used to that extra dopamine that you can’t function normally without it. As a result, everything about you will begin to change, including the personality, memory, & bodily processes that you might currently take for granted. So, to prevent or control such scenarios, a drug test comes to play.
Drug Screening Test services will provide you with highly accurate & reliable answers for the addiction of your loved ones lately.
Why Does Drug Testing Matter?
Drug testing programs are designed to detect certain illicit and prescription drugs. The tests can:
- Help an employee admit or acknowledge a drug abuse problem
- Identify symptoms & signs of drug abuse and addiction to provide early intervention and help prevent accidents
- Protect the employees, security, and finances of a company
- Safeguard other people from the effects of drug use and misuse
- Support a patient through the recovery stage by helping them stay accountable to prevent a relapse
Types of Drug Tests in India
Different types of drug tests are used depending on the test’s goal. These include urine, saliva, blood, hair, and sweat. The most appropriate & conclusive way for drug tests is through hair, nails, and urine. You can get the desired drug tests at competitive prices. However, various factors can influence drug test prices.
The following are the types of Drug Tests you can get from us:
- Nail Drug Test- Nail drug testing requires clipping the nails as close to the nail bed as possible. This is because a rich blood supply is provided to the nail bed compared to the rest of the nail. A single nail clipping would be sufficient if the nail is 5 mm or longer. However, if the nails are shorter, approximately 10 grams of nail clippings are required.
- Hair Drug Test – About 200 hair strands about the thickness of a pencil are collected for Hair Drug Testing. The hair drug test can be done in two ways: Overview & Segmented Analysis. In the Overview analysis, episode of drug use is averaged over the time period the test is conducted. On the other hand, Segmented Analysis analyzes a person’s drug usage month by month.
- ‘At Home Drug Testing Kit – The Urine Pot Drug Test Cup is designed for easy & accurate drug testing at home. It contains a 14-panel Drug Testing Cup and has integrated temperature strips that detect different drugs in the urine sample. Moreover, the kit is packed in a tamper-proof package with a rugged, spill-proof, & durable lid that prevents leakage.
What Drugs can be Detected Through Drug Tests?
A drug screening test can detect the following drugs:
- MDMA (Ecstasy)
- GHB (Scoop)
- Spice (Fake Weed)
- Cocaine (Crack)
- Steroids (Roids)
- LSD (Acid)
- Amphetamine (Speed)
- Cannabis (Ganza)
- Opiates (Smack)
- Benzodiazepines (Benzo)
- Ketamine (Rape Drug)
- Phencyclidine (Angel Dust)
- Zolpidem (Zombie pills)
- Tramadol (Chill Pills)
- Methamphetamine (Meth)
- Mephedrone (M-Smack)
- Methadone (Tootsie Roll)
- Buprenorphine (Strips)
Different Drugs Stay in Your Body for Different Amounts of Time
Different drugs have varying durations of effect. The same is true for how long a drug stays in your body, even after the effect has worn off. The following are the factors that determine how long drugs stay in your system:
- Type of drug(s) used
- Amount of drug(s) used
- Frequency of use
- Hydration levels
- Body mass
- Physical activity
- Drug tolerance
- Metabolic rate
- Medical conditions that impact drug elimination
- Presence of other drugs
- Drug’s half-life
DNA Forensics Laboratory – For Best Drug Test Price with 100% Accurate Results
DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. offers a range of drug testing services designed for members of the public, the legal profession, and businesses. Fully accredited, our range of drug screening tests can be tailored to your particular requirements and include hair, nail, & urine sample options.
Moreover, we are the only private lab/company providing Legal DNA Testing Services for the courts.
We provide detailed information about drug consumption with a longer detection window for a 6 – 12-month overview at a competitive drug test price. Furthermore, we prioritize the customers’ confidentiality. Therefore, we send the test report to only the registered customer’s email id.
With 400+ collection centers across India & abroad, you can visit our nearest center to give the samples or call collection agents at the respective address. For further queries about drug tests in India, you can get in touch with us at +91 8010177771 or WhatsApp at +91 9213177771 to schedule an appointment.