DNA testing has become increasingly popular among people. Today you can get relationship identification DNA Tests, Immigration DNA tests, and DNA tests for other purposes, all under one roof. It’s even more convenient to buy your DNA Test kit online and get the DNA test from the comfort of your home. You can also get a DNA test for other causes, whether you are looking to find a connection with a new relative or to break down some genealogical brick walls or just wish to learn more about your ethnicity. Nowadays, people are considering buying home DNA tests online. MIT reports say that over 12 million people buy DNA Test Kit online instead of visiting the lab personally. Getting a Home DNA test kit online is easy, time-saving, and convenient for the person. However, it’s important to remember that professionals do the DNA sample analysis in the laboratory.
How is a Home DNA Test Performed?
You can give saliva, cheek swabs, or blood for samples for a home DNA test. However, we prefer using cheek swabs for the DNA tests.
It’s a ready-to-use & complete DNA testing kit, including buccal swabs, two blank envelopes, and a tamper-proof return envelope with the address printed on it. The swabs included in the kit are easy to use. All you have to do is order the DNA test Kit online and follow the steps to take the DNA sample yourself. Following this, pack and send them to our testing facility for analysis.
Information You Get by Using a DNA Test Kit Online
Based on your need, you can book a DNA test kit online. Here is a list of the commonly used DNA tests in India:
- Paternity DNA Test – You can buy your DNA test Kit online to get a paternity test and know about your biological relationship with your child or your alleged father.
- Maternity DNA Test – By ordering our DNA test kit online, you can easily get a maternity DNA test and establish a biological relationship with your child or your alleged mother.
- Paternity Trio DNA Test – Paternity Trio Test involves the mother’s participation, as well. You can buy our paternity Trio DNA Test online.
- Noninvasive Prenatal Paternity DNA Test (No Sex Determination) – Establishing the paternity of an unborn child has become easy, with the option to get a DNA Test Kit Online. A maternal blood sample and the alleged father’s buccal swab sample are required.
- Siblingship DNA Test – To establish the biological relationship between two alleged siblings (brothers and/or sisters). It can be used as an alternative to paternity or maternity relationships when the identity of any one of the alleged parents is not known.
- Grandparentage DNA Test – To establish the biological relationship between grandchildren and grandparents.
- Organ Transplant DNA Test (As per THOA, 2014) – It establishes the genetic relationship between a living organ donor and the organ recipient.
- Immigration DNA Test – Getting a DNA test is recommended if you are applying for an Immigrant Visa. Having relationship proof is critical for the success of immigration.
- Paternal Lineage Ancestry DNA Test – You can order a DNA Test Kit Online and submit your sample for a Paternal Lineage test using Y-chromosome (Y-STR) analysis.
- Maternal Lineage Ancestry DNA Test – It is used to trace the female ancestry – mtDNA analysis is done. You can also order a DNA Test Kit Online for this test.
- GPS Origins Ancestry Test – An advanced type of ancestry testing. It pinpoints the location of ancestral origin up to 1000 years ago.
- Cell Line Authentication DNA Test – To identify the deviation/mix-up of the reference cell line in a study, research & also a comparison of the cell’s profile against the provided database. It is available for both human & mouse cell lines.
Cost of DNA Test Kit Online – Including GST
The DNA test cost* in India can vary depending on its specifications. Below mentioned are the prices we charge. However, you can buy DNA Test Kit online by paying a fixed amount up front and pay the remaining amount on completion of the test.
Peace of Mind Tests
- Paternity/maternity Test – 14,160 INR
- Paternity (with maternal involvement) Test – 21,240 INR
- Sibling ship Test – 21,240 INR
- Grandparent Test – 23,600 INR
- Avuncular Test – 23,600 INR
Tests with Chain of Custody (COC)
- Paternity/Maternity Test – COC – 28,320 INR
- Paternity (with mother) Test – 35,400 INR
- Sibling ship- COC – 35,400 INR
- Avuncular test- COC – 35,400 INR
- Grand-Parent test- COC – 35,400 INR
- Immigration Test – 42,480 INR
- Nails Drug/Alcohol Testing – 17,700 INR
- Hair Drug/Alcohol Testing – 17,700 INR
- Cell line Authentication for any cell line – 14,160 INR
- Organ Transplant DNA test- As THOA Rules 2014 – 25,000 INR
- Noninvasive Prenatal Paternity Test (9 weeks onward) – 1,20,000 INR
*The prices given are subject to change. We recommend you talk to our customer support executives for the final price.
Book a DNA Test Online at DNA Forensics Laboratory
You can book a DNA test online at DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. (DFL), except for a Legal DNA test, for which a court order is required. You can prebook a DNA Test online before visiting DFL or its collection centers. Alternatively, you can order a DNA test kit online to collect the sample yourself. The steps involved in self-collection are easy and mentioned on the kit. We provide test results within 4-5 business days. However, you can use our express services*.
For further queries about DNA Test Online, call us at +91 8010177771 or WhatsApp at +91 9213177771.
**T& C Applied