Becoming a parent brings new roles & responsibilities. It means to wear many different hats. It is an exciting and joyous time as you begin a new chapter in your life & gain first-hand experience of parenthood. While this is a time to rejoice, you may also feel apprehensive when discovering one of the worst nightmares, i.e., ‘Child Swapping issues.’ The good news is that a DNA Test for Baby Swap can help accurately identify your biological child and help you reunite with your real baby. DNA Test for Baby/Child Swap in Hospitals can be a lifesaver when your baby is exchanged/swapped, and you have no one to turn to for help.
Why Should You Look Out For a DNA Test for Baby Swaps in Hospitals?
Baby swap situations are more likely to see in soap operas than in real life, but the parent’s nightmare of their babies being switched at birth happens from coast to coast. Unfortunately, many expecting couples are only concerned with the facility, the fee, room availability, best doctors, etc. They ignore the possibility of the newborn being swapped or traded on the hospital premises.
Occasionally, babies are switched at birth due to either error or malice, leading them to be raised by parents who are not genetic or biological. Therefore, it’s better to go for DNA Test for Baby Swap in hospitals to eradicate the consequences of swapping. Here are some tips to keep in mind to avoid child swap risk:
- Point out the birthmarks or other identifiable marks on the baby’s body soon after the birth.
- Avoid separation from the child as much as possible.
- Ask either the partner or any family members to tag along to any necessary tests. That requires the baby to leave the room for a long time.
- If the baby is premature, check with the hospital or maternity center to see if the NICU or nursery is located onsite.
- Preplan for a Child Swap DNA Test in the hospital
How Does a DNA Test for Child Swap Help?
A DNA test for baby swap in hospitals is the only authentic way to identify your biological baby. This is because a child receives half of its DNA from either parent. The mother’s DNA is transferred to both the male and the female child, giving way to DNA tests for child swaps in hospitals.
The steps involved in DNA Tests for child swaps are:
- First, buccal swab samples from the baby and the alleged mother (or both parents) shall be collected.
- Then, both the DNA of the baby and the alleged parents are isolated & analyzed separately.
- Finally, the resultant DNA profiles will be compared; if it is 99.99% inclusion, then the child is the biological child of the alleged parents & 100% exclusion means the relationship is not established.
Baby Switch Nightmares in Real-Life
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaIn 2016, an Indian couple gave birth to a baby boy at Kamla Nehru Hospital. But, they were handed over a girl. Later, they conducted the DNA test for child swap on their own and found it to be negative. They had first lodged a police complaint before approaching the high court. Initially, the couple alleged that their baby had been swapped, but the hospital administration was in denial. But, with the help of DNA Tests, they were able to prove it and got united with their biological baby.
Source : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/shimla/child-swapping-case-staff-nurse-midwife-arrested/articleshow/55060747.cms
- Karnataka, Bangalore, IndiaIn 2017, Two Indian couples delivered babies at the Kalaburagi District Government Hospital in a span of 10 minutes. One family gave birth to a baby girl & the other family to a baby boy. But, due to the nursing staff’s negligence, she handover the baby boy to the Hindu family. Later, the issue got worsened between the families. Finally, with the help of police and DNA tests, the hospital authorities proved the biological babies to the respected mothers and handover the same.
How Can DNA Forensics Laboratory Help in DNA Test for Child Swap in Hospitals?
DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. (DFL) is one of the best Indian companies to provide 100% accurate, conclusive, and accredited DNA tests for baby swaps in hospitals at competitive prices. Moreover, our testing facility is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), making the test results highly reliable.
Other factors that make us a one-stop destination for the Child Swap DNA Test are:
- The only Indian company to provide Legal DNA Tests in India
- 250+ collection centers PAN India and in other countries
- Highly qualified and experienced team of professionals
- Rigorously trained and well-versed customer service representatives
- Multiple Sample Collection options
- Home DNA Testing Kit available online
- Fastest turnaround time within 3-5 business days
- Express & Same Day reporting option (T&C applied)
To learn more or book a DNA Test for Baby Swap in Hospitals, talk to our customer support executives on the following numbers.
+91 8010177771 (Call), +91 9213177771 (WhatsApp)