In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a fertilization process in which an egg is combined with sperm out of the body in the laboratory. The process involves monitoring and stimulating the woman’s ovulatory process, removing an egg or ovules from the woman’s ovaries and letting the sperm fertilize them in a laboratory fluid and then is transferred to the uterus of the same woman or another woman for the purpose of establishing a successful pregnancy.
In recent years, infertility among couples has increased at an alarming rate. But at that time, the quality of fertility clinics and corresponding treatments has also changed. There are advantages and disadvantages with each type, no type being generally better than another. Keeping the financial and the emotional expenditure in mind, people should check whether clinic or hospital is good in taking into consideration for your particular situation or not.
- About Clinic: If you opt for an IVF test, choosing the best fertility center is of utmost important one. Firstly check the pros and cons of hospital or fertility center. You can also visit the hospital or website and check the facility they provide, equipment they use, lab in which they perform testing and other resources places. You can ask the consultation specialist what kind of equipment they use and what procedures they follow.
- Success Rates: When we choose an IVF clinic, we understand that patients view success rates has a very important factor. The presentation of success rates can often be misleading and it is necessary to interpret their relevance with the utmost caution. The first thing to consider is the type of treatment to be examined because each patient is unique and requires individualized treatment. So, always consider the success rate as a factor when choosing the fertility clinic to choose from.
- IVF Specialist: One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a fertility clinic is the fertility specialist you will face. You need to make sure that the fertility specialist you choose has all the right degrees. It is also important that you choose a doctor with whom you are comfortable with. After all, they will get to know you on a very personal level.
- Cost: Treatments against infertility can be expensive. You need to find a clinic that offers affordable payment options so you can even start considering them. You can find out about payment options, fees and other related information during your first appointment with the doctor.
- Health insurance: Check if your health insurance policy covers fertility procedures such as IVF. Even if a procedure like IVF is not covered, your insurance can cover fertility diagnostic procedures. In both cases, if you want to take advantage of your coverage, you must choose a doctor who is part of your insurance plan.
- DNA and NIPT testing services: NIPT is a new prenatal screening test that provides pregnant women with accurate information about their baby’s genetic health without the risk of invasive testing such as amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling. It also detects Whole Genome – 23 pairs of human chromosomes, Common Chromosomal abnormality: Trisomy 13 (Patau’s Syndrome) Trisomy 18 (Edwards’ Syndrome) Trisomy 21 (Down’s syndrome), Microdeletions – 20 specific diseases – DiGeorge syndrome, Williams syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Angelman syndrome, Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsy (HNPP), Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome, Miller-Dieker syndrome and many more.
In Conclusion, remember that IVF fertility treatments can be an emotional and stressful experience, and you want to feel comfortable and supported with the medical service provider you choose. Some cases of mix-ups of eggs or sperms may arises and the worry is establish in a mind that if the baby is your or not. So we recommend that in each case of DNA test ((Paternity/ Maternity/ Trio Paternity Test)) must be done to make verify that baby is biologically related or not.
For further queries and to find the best solutions to your problems contact our customer representatives at: + 91-8010177771 and he/she will guide you according to your situation.